Lierac Liftissime Re-Liftant Intensif -Rides Installees-Ovale Relache, is highly concentrated in complex Cell Junction - patent pending, and hyaluronic acid, this treatment is the product of the most concentrated in plant tensor range (13%) to enhance the eyelids and enlarge the look. Enriched with decongestants plant extracts, it reduces puffiness and dark circles to beautify the eye contour. Its very fresh texture active stretch brings instant lifting effect. This formula was developed fragrance for optimal tolerance of the fragile area around the eyes
- The eyelids are tensioned and decorated.
- The wrinkles are filled and smoothed.
- The bags and dark circles are reduced.
- The eye is enlarged.
To use the product, press the push button with the index.
- Add, by using the high precision applicator, some cream dots (equivalent to a pressure).
- Smooth by effleurage using the applicator, from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye .
- Complete with light tapping under the eye in the same direction, to activate the microcirculation and reduce the look.
Using the applicator, vertically up the eyelid by slight pressure to enlarge the eyes. Repeat the gesture until total penetration off Product.
water ; glycerin ; avena sativa kernel extract ; dimethicone ; synthetic fluorphlogopite ; acrylates copolymer hydrolyzed sesame protein pg-propyl methylsilanediol ; albizia julibrissin bark extract ; butylene glycol ;
ruscus aculeatus root extract ; acacia senegal gum ; crocus chrysanthus bulb extract ; hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine ;magnesium ascorbyl phosphate ; caprooyl phytosphingosine ; sodium hyaluronate ; cyclodextrin ; pisum sativum extract ; vp/polycarbamyl polygycol ester ; sodium polyacrylate ; dimethicone crosspolymer ; acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer ;capryly glycol ; tromethamine ; xanthan gum ; citric acid ; alcohol ; darutosidcaprylhydroxamic acid ; silica ; ethylhexylglycerin ;chlorphenesin , phenoxyethanol ; sodium benzoate ; sodium salicylate ; tetrasodium glutamate diacetate ; sodium hydroxide